|filmoplast® P 90|
filmoplast P 90 is made from a white, tear resistant paper and coated with Neschen’s own age resistant acrylic adhesive. filmoplast P 90 is widely used to hinge those works of art that do not warrant wheat paste and rice paper hinges. Both the adhesive and paper are buffered (pH 8.7 aged) so the tape remains acid-free for decades after application. Like all pressure sensitive tapes filmoplast P 90 should be burnished upon application with a clean bone folder to achieve the optimum bonding strength.
Made from a white, tear resistant paper and Neschen’s own unique age resistant acrylic adhesive filmoplast P 90 is used widely for reinforcing folds on maps and music scores, reattaching paperback book covers and mending damaged paper edges. Both the adhesive and paper carrier are buffered (pH 8.7 aged) to prevent an influx of acids. Tape should be burnished upon application with a clean bone folder to achieve the optimum bonding strength.
|25223||0.8" x 164' (25 mm x 50 m)|
|26245||1.6" x 164' (41 mm x 50 m)|
- white, long-fibred, acid-free, non-ageing special paper
- wood-free, approx. 40 g/m2
- non-ageing, non-yellowing, permanently elastic acrylate adhesive
- paper carrier and adhesive are buffered with CaCO3
- for fixing objects to passe-partouts or on rear mounts
- can be removed from study paper surfaces with water